Coronavirus (COVID-19): Our commitment to the community we serve.
Our top priority is ensuring a safe and secure environment for our patients and the PMPT staff. PMPT is closely monitoring the latest news reports regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and taking a pro-active approach which are guided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and America Physical Therapy Association (APTA) with regards to the leveling the spread of Covid-19.
CONTINUED CLINIC CLEANLINESS and CONDUCT (4Cs)
We have always, and will continue to:
· Perform proper hand and wrist washing protocols after all interaction with our patients and staff.
· Require all tables and equipment be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
· Recommend that all patients wash their hands/wrists and or use hand sanitizer that meets the CDC requirements for antiviral disinfectant before and after treatment visits.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
Please inform PMPT if you are:
· Ill and/or need to reschedule treatment visits.
· In need of TELEMED (Face to face consults and/or for home guidance.)
PMPT is dedicated to the community we treat and live in. Therefore, PMPT will operate under normal business hours. Please call or email PMPT with all questions or concerns.
For additional details and the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit: