The AlterG leading-edge rehab and training equipment using NASA Differential Air Pressure technology.
Extracorporeal shock wave therapy
Shock waves are audible high-energy sound waves that have been used since 1988.
PMPT offers the ability to talk face to face to a Doctor of Physical Therapy at any time through Direct Access.
Total Knee Rehab 2000
The most advanced self progressing Continuous Passive and Active Motion Machine.
- Acute/Chronic Pain from Sports/Work related Injuries
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitations
- Postural Dysfunctions
- Neurological Upper and Lower Extremities Entrapment Pathologies
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pronator Syndrome
Status Post Surgery Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Status Post Spinal Fusions Rehabilitation
- Status Post Spinal Laminectomy
- Status Post Discectomy
- Sensory/Motor Delays
- Gait Abnormalities