Download either the fastboot or recovery firmware from the link(s) below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options. If you previously rooted or modified the system (or other) partition of the phone in any way, flashing the fastboot ROM will overwrite all existing modified system files to replace with factory software. Take note that Open GApps does not provide you with any license for Google’s APKs included in the package.
- On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC.
- Your device must be running on MIUI 10, so keep that in mind too.
- In addition, it helps you to flash or install fastboot firmware stock rom on the Xiaomi devices running on Qualcomm Chipset.
- Or perhaps you’ve installed so many tweaks and mods that you just want to get back to some semblance of normality.
- Compared with Other ROMs, Lineage OS always will receive regular OTA patch updates.
A set of various scripts that automatically generate Xiaomi firmware flashable zip files every MIUI fresh or new update! Please enter a valid Email address when you post your review – this way we’ll know where to send you the guide and the video review.
- The SP Flash tool also supports all Android brands that have Mediatek (MTK) chipsets.
- At its Mi 11 China launch event back in December 2020, Xiaomi teased the MIUI 12.5 update roadmap for a few of its devices.
- Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”.
- Samsung will soon allow remapping of the Bixby button on Galaxy S9/S9+, Note 9, Galaxy S8/S8+, Note 8 running on Android 9 Pie-based One UI.
Just take hold of the stock firmware from this post and you are good to go. Furthermore, there is a never-ending battle going on regarding the Custom ROMs vs Stock Firmware. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links. The Flash file will help you to update, downgrade or reinstall Stock Firmware (OS) on your mobile device.
He specializes in testing new stock ROMs for Android devices, and he shares his experiences here. Now you have successfully flashed stock ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Android device. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
This guide talks about using Recovery ROMs to update a device. Generally, beginners face problems booting Xiaomi devices into Fastboot Mode to flash files. You can find all MIUI versions of all MIUI ROMs you are looking for from our application. MIUI Global Stable, China Beta, Other Regions (Turkey, Indonesia, EEA etc.) In short, region or version doesn’t matter. You have option of Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM, you can even go to the oldest versions.